When we first decided to get involved in Cloud Accounting we undertook a huge amount of research to look into the many options available.
After talking with our clients to understand what they are looking for in cloud accounting, we decided that overwhelmingly the best option was 'Xero'. Thats why we have worked hard to become Xero partners.
In the past you've had to install accounts / bookkeeping packages (such as Sage and Quickbooks) onto your computer or server. With Xero there is really no need. Everything is hosted 'in the cloud'.
Xero is actually hosted on the internet. In simple terms this means that your data is automatically backed up and there is no need to install updates as you always have the latest version.
Some of the Benefits to Xero's Cloud Accounting:
- Access to your accounts anytime anywhere - as long as you have an internet connection.
- Look at your accounts information, raise and email out invoices on the move by using Xero's tablet & smartphone apps.
- No large outlay for desktop accounting software. Xero is subscription based and we can include it's low monthly cost in our bespoke accounting packages.
- Unlimited users are able to access the software.
- You as the client and ourselves can work on the accounts at the same time. With different access rights we can set up the system so you can do some things and we can do other things. Or you can leave it all to us and you can just view it.
- There are a whole host of reports you can access anytime you need them.
- Automatic bank feeds can be set up with the bank so you never need to print another statement again.
If you would like to discuss moving your business to Cloud Accounting then please give us a call.
If you currently use another accounting package and are worried about the difficulty of switching your data across, please contact us and we can explain how simple it actually is!
You can call us on 07528 871 335
or drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get right back to you.